this Halloween to shock people of their wits!
There are many types of lace
wigs available in the market to choose from to suit your looks, dress and style. The most popular type of lace
1. Middle part in front lace wig
: The Middle part is upfront and the length is below shoulder from back and sides.
2. Curly top with full bangs lace
wig: The top is curly and in full bang. The length is below the shoulder and the sides.
3. Razor hair cut on top lace
wig: The top is razor cut, above shoulders the hair are thin but are lengthy from the back.
4. Curly top with body lace
wig: The top is curly with a little body that is parted on the sides. The length is below the shoulders from back and back sides.
5. Porcupine spikes lace
wig: It has long spikes like a porcupine on the top. From the back the hair are shoulder length and tapered. There are also long side burns.
6. Long wild top lace
wig: It is perfect messy look. It is above shoulder length on sides and bottom. Long side burn complete this lace
7. Feathered top lace
wig: It is a messy back shoulder length hair with side burns being real long.
8. Short-flipped up-front lace
wig: The hair are longer than the shoulder length both sides and back. The side burns are also longer.
9. Curly lace wig
: The hair is curly and long from back and sides.
10. Feathered top mullet wig: The hair is rib length long with side burns being short.
11. Short hair cut lace
wig: The hair is way below the shoulders strip
If you have selected the lace
wigs that suit you the best now is the time to look for it online. To find the best one you must follow these little tips:
1. Extensive search: It is best to look out for the wigs in online stores. There are many online stores that offer picture gallery to choose the best wigs as per your choice.
2. Comparison: Before you buy the wigs it is best to compare them on the basis of color and style. Don't forget to take the price factor in consideration. Remember, you are not going to wear the same wig next year, so don't overspend.
3. Add-ons: Before you buy the wigs check for the add-on products it has on offer. Prefer the one that offers free combs, adjustable straps or wire strays.
Rock this Halloween party with your lace wigs and enjoy the uninterrupted attention of all the guests presented in the party!
If you have attended parties with the 80's as there theme then you must have wondered why people wear such weird and silly wigs. This is because 80's witnessed a craze of growing short hair in the front and long at the back. Sounds silly! But, remember, what may sound silly to you now, was a great fashion then. How about taking your life in the reverse gear? Dress up in the